Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger has been a pressure vessel, storage tank and heat exchanger manufacturing partner to many different marketplaces and industries for almost 50 years. For the industries that we have faithfully served, we have an extensive and thorough knowledge base on how to engineer, design and manufacture vessels and tanks for just about any line of service.
Some of the primary industry marketplaces that Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger serves:
- Chemical Industry – The chemical industry uses all of our products and services that we engineer and manufacture. Storage tanks to store liquids and flowable materials used in their manufacturing process, and pressure vessels and heat exchangers to to convert raw materials into their products.
- Petrochemical Industry – We manufacture storage tanks, pressure vessels, reactors and heat exchangers to help propel our petrochemical clients with speed to marketplace for manufacturing their unique products.
- Pulp & Paper Industry – Bendel engineers and manufactures a unique line of storage tanks for the pulp & paper industry that resist corrosion using stainless steel or nickel alloy material.
- Textile Industry – We continue to manufacture storage tanks, dye becks, mixing tanks, reactors, shell and tube heat exchangers and numerous highly-specialized vessels for the dyeing, treatment and conditioning of yarn and fabrics for specialty textile plants still operating in the US.
- Paint Industry – Bendel manufactures and adapts a majority of these vessels as jacketed for heating or cooling and equipped to accept mixing & blending equipment. The manufacturing process may also require pressure and vacuum service.
- Waste/Wastewater Treatment – Bendel manufactures Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and Nickel Alloy tanks for the storage of Industrial/Municipal water treatment chemicals. Additionally we design and manufacture ASME hydro-pneumatic vessels for potable water storage systems and pressure vessels utilized in the water treatment and filtration industry.
- Pharmaceutical Industry – Bendel designs, fabricates and polishes an array of custom vessels to meet the unique and stringent requirements required by the pharmaceutical industry.
Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger only delivers the best quality developed for the best overall performance. If your company needs engineering design and manufacturing for Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels or Heat Exchangers, please contact Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger in Charlotte, NC at 866-596-5112 or Fred Weissbach in our Gulf Coast office in Houston, TX at 832-436-4626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.March 30, 2012 0 Comments