Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger keeps clients notified about industry-specific and industry organizations when they announce their primary conferences. Our interest in main conferences include Storage Tank, Pressure Vessel & Heat Exchanger Manufacturers and our specific product lines. We hope that you find this blog entry helpful!
Storage Tank Manufacturers – 2012 Conference Dates
- API (American Petroleum Institute) – From inspection and testing to industry standards and individual and product certification, API Singapore 2012 is the place to be for unparalleled networking and learning opportunities. This unique industry event is designed to relay valuable information to industry professionals and to generate discussion related to current and emerging industry best-practices for inspection, testing, industry standards and individual and company certifications, among other areas of interest. March 6-8, 2012 in Singapore.
- NISTM (National Institute for Storage Tank Management) – Founded in 1989, The National Institute for Storage Tank Management (NISTM) is a non-profit organization that provides educational opportunities, resources and training seminars about the operation, regulation, and management of Underground and Above-ground storage tank systems. March 28-30, 2012 in Orlando, FL.
Pressure Vessel Manufacturers – 2012 Conference Dates
- ASME – The ASME 2012 PVP Conference promises to be the outstanding international technical forum for participants to further their knowledge-base through exposure to diverse engineering topics, dissemination of cutting-edge technology, and exchange of opinions and ideas both from industry and academia in a variety of topical areas related to Pressure Vessel and Piping technologies for the Power and Process Industries. July 15-19, 2012, Toronto, Canada.
Heat Exchanger Manufacturers – 2012 Conference Dates
- ASME – This conference will bring together international researchers and engineers focusing on heat and mass transfer and fluid flow in a variety of applications. The objectives of the meeting are to provide a forum for presentation of state-of-the-art research and opportunities for technical interactions among participants. July 8-12, 2012, Puerto Rico.
- HTRI – If you are interested in learning how to enhance the heat transfer capabilities of your heat exchangers, this event is for you. In just three days, these courses will cover the basics of using Xist, the principles behind enhanced heat transfer, and the application of these principles in Xist, helping you gain the knowledge to design efficient heat exchangers. January 17-19, 2012, HTRI in Navasota, TX.
If your company needs engineering design and manufacturing for Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels or Heat Exchangers, please contact Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger in Charlotte, NC at 866-596-5112 or Fred Weissbach in our Gulf Coast office in Houston, TX at 832-436-4626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.December 8, 2011 0 Comments