The Bendel engineering and drafting teams are highly-trained, experienced and focused professionals. Our internal system stresses definition of design, testing, fabricating, and quality control at each stage of development.
Our engineers and draftsmen are highly-trained and experienced with the following design and engineering software:
- AutoCAD: Design and dimensional layout of Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Reactors and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- Compress: Mechanical design of Pressure Vessels, Reactors and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- HTRI: Thermal analysis of Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- Custom “In-House” programs: Developed by our experienced engineering staff for the efficient creation of Bill of Materials and Customer Quotations.
We are frequently called upon by our clients to address unusual and challenging vessel design scenarios, and our engineers currently design to the following industry-recognized codes:
- ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 (U & R Stamps)
- API-650, 620 and 12F
The Bendel engineering team has a primary focus to design and produce best-in-class mechanical designs to meet all technical and mechanical industry standards.
Bendel Corporation has developed our Quality Assurance Program around the requirements of the ASME Code (Section VIII, Division I) for the design and fabrication of shop built Tanks, Pressure Vessels and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
The Program is documented in the Bendel Quality Control Manual and is reviewed annually to ensure compliance with all of the latest revisions of the ASME Code.March 2, 2011 0 Comments