- 31-1/2″ Dia. x 157-1/2″
- (489) 1″ Dia. Tubes
- 267″ Overall Length
- 1-1/2″ Thick Tubesheets
“We are extremely proud each time we ship a vessel to a customer,” said Fred Weissbach, Gulf Coast Sales Manager for Bendel. “As a leading pressure vessel manufacturer, we get our reputation from meticulous fabrication and inspection of all of our vessels.”
Serving Several Industries with Quality Heat Exchangers
Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger has been a vessel manufacturing partner to many different marketplaces and industries for almost 50 years. We have an extensive knowledge base on how to engineer, design and manufacture vessels and tanks for just about any line of service.
Some of the industries we have serviced to get to this milestone include:
- Chemical Industry – The chemical industry uses a large majority of our products and services. They use our pressure vessels and heat exchangers to convert raw materials into their products and our storage tanks to store liquids and flowable materials used in their manufacturing process.
- Petrochemical Industry – We manufacture storage tanks, pressure vessels, reactors and heat exchangers to help propel our petrochemical clients with speed to the marketplace for manufacturing their products.
- Pulp & Paper Industry – Bendel engineers and manufactures a unique line of storage tanks for the pulp & paper industry that resist corrosion using nickel alloy material or stainless steel.
- Textile Industry – We continue to manufacture dye becks, storage tanks, mixing tanks, reactors, shell and tube heat exchangers and numerous highly-specialized vessels for the dyeing, treatment and conditioning of yarn and fabrics for specialty textile plants still operating in the U.S.
- Paint Industry – Bendel adapts and manufactures a majority of vessels for heating or cooling and that are equipped to accept mixing & blending equipment. The manufacturing process may also require vacuum service and pressure.
- Waste/Wastewater Treatment – Bendel manufactures Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel and Nickel Alloy tanks for the storage of Industrial/Municipal water treatment chemicals. Additionally we manufacture and design ASME hydro-pneumatic vessels for potable water storage systems and pressure vessels utilized in the water treatment and filtration industry.
- Pharmaceutical Industry - Bendel designs, fabricates and polishes an array of custom vessels to meet the unique and stringent requirements required by the pharmaceutical industry.