With a continued commitment to producing a superior product, we are proud to announce a new member to our Quality Assurance/Quality Control Team – Kurt Hoffman.
Kurt brings 23 years of valuable experience as well as the following qualifications and certifications in the effort to make continual improvements to our Quality Control System:
- More than 23 years of experience in ASME, NBIC, TEMA, API, AWS and UL Code Fabrication.
- Over 15 years of service in QA/QC including 12 years as a QA/QC Manager.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology from Youngstown State University-Youngstown, Ohio.
- AWS QC1, Certified Welding Inspector – American Welding Society (in ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Sections VIII & IX).
- Certified in Ultrasonic Testing Level II, ASNT SNT-TC-1A Central Piedmont Community College.
- Received certifications in training seminars for ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 Pressure Vessels, ASME Section IX Code Welding Qualifications, NBIC Repairs & Alterations to Pressure Vessels- Hartford Steam Boiler Inspection & Insurance Co.