The event was a great educational, informational and networking opportunity for STI members from across the country. The Conference agenda included:
- The Hazards of Pressure Testing—Jim Rhudy
- Non-Destructive Examination Methods and the Latest Trends--Justin Lecourias, PetroChem Inspection Services
- ASME Code Changes Discussion--David Allore, Hartford Steam Boiler
- Interactive Q&A Discussion: What Members Want to Know!—Ed Garza, Dow Chemical
- The Outlook on Welding--Lincoln Electric
- Steel Panel--Special Metals, EVRAZ Claymont and Jacquet Metals
- Market Roundtable
One of the highlights of the Conference was a tour of the amazing Wyman-Gordon manufacturing facility inHouston. Wyman-Gordon is a major player in a multitude of markets. Using Best-in-Class Forged processes … with 118 years of experience to draw from. Design to Assemble. Virtually every commercial and military aircraft depends on our products … landing gear, turbine engines, or airframe structures. Same for power generation. Micro to large frame turbine products to components for power plants. It is a very impressive operation!
To find out more about our specific manufacturing products, please call Jim Rozsa email@example.com or Vince Petrucci firstname.lastname@example.org at Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger headquarters in Charlotte, NC at 866-596-5112. Or if you are in TX, AR, LA or OK and the Gulf Coast, please call our regional sales manager Fred Weissbach in Houston at 832-436-4626 or email email@example.com. We look forward to serving you soon from Bendel Tank & Heat Exchanger.