“As a leader in pressure vessel manufacturing, we have always viewed our position as one of providing the most value and flexibility in custom design for all of our customer marketplaces,” says Bendel president Bill Beaver. “Many years ago we created a series of specific accessory options that our pressure vessel customers really needed and used.”
Bendel designs and manufacturers the following most popular pressure vessel options:
- Mixer Beams and Agitator Nozzle Supports (FEA Analysis available)
- Dimpled, Half-Pipe and Conventional Jackets
- Internal Heating/Cooling Coils
- Polishing (#3 to #8 Mirror Polish or electro-polishing)
- Support Legs, Lugs, Skirts and Saddles
- Insulation/insulation skin
- Seismic and Wind Loading design
- Internal/External Coatings
- OSHA compliant Ladders, Handrails, platforms and catwalks
For more accurate quotations, we suggest that you email or fax your information request email@example.com or 704.597.5069. One of our engineers/ estimators will contact you promptly. Should you have a question, you may call us locally at 704.596.5112 or toll-free at 866.596.5112.
For specific inquiries regarding heat exchangers, please contact Vince Petrucci or Vivek Patel.
For specific inquiries regarding pressure vessels, please contact Jim Rozsa or Vince Petrucci.
If you are located along the Gulf Coast, please contact our Gulf Coast regional sales manager Fred Weissbach in Houston at 832-436-4626 or firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to serving you in 2012!