Our engineers and draftsmen are highly-trained and experienced with the following design and engineering software:
- AutoCAD: Design and dimensional layout of Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels, Reactors and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- Compress: Mechanical design of Pressure Vessels, Reactors and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- HTRI: Thermal analysis of Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
- Custom “In-House” programs: Developed by our experienced engineering staff for the efficient creation of Bill of Materials and Customer Quotations.
We are frequently called upon by our clients to address unusual and challenging vessel design scenarios, and our engineers currently design to the following industry-recognized codes:
- ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 (U & R Stamps)
- API-650, 620 and 12F
The Bendel engineering team has a primary focus to design and produce best-in-class mechanical designs to meet all technical and mechanical industry standards.
Bendel Corporation has developed our Quality Assurance Program around the requirements of the ASME Code (Section VIII, Division I) for the design and fabrication of shop built Tanks, Pressure Vessels and Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers.
If you would like more information about our Bendel heat exchanger design and fabricating program, please call us at 866-596-5112 or contact Vince Petrucci or Vivek Patel at Bendel.