We can purchase all material, provide expert drilling services, and then ship the finished project to you as a total turnkey service, or, you can ship your project to us and we will provide the expert drilling services and then ship back to you.
We can handle any quantity of tube sheets. Tube sheets can be loaded on the driller table either singly or stacks up to 150mm maximum thickness. If table size permits, multiple stacks can also be drilled simultaneously by proper loading of plates and selection of spindles with the CNC control.
Bendel tube sheet drillers can accommodate most any size and shape of tube sheet or baffle plate. Round, half round, rectangular, or square plates can be programmed and drilled, as well as stacking multiple plates and loading multiple stacks.
Our Quickmill Intimidator is the superior solution for large part machining and drilling accuracy. The Quickmill gives us increased production efficiency.
The Intimidator Gantry 96 (96″ x 185.5″) (2440 x 4711 mm) provides our craftsmen with a powerful, precise tool that performs flawlessly time after time.
Intimidator Drilling Features:
- Fanuc 21i or 31i Control
- 75 hp (56 kW)
- 4000 rpm
- Through Spindle Coolant
- Rotary Indexers
- Right Angle Head
- Hydraulic Part Clamping
- 1000 psi Coolant
- Twin Spindles
- High production and cost savings by using multiple spindles for each drilling cycle.
- Fast penetration drilling with high pressure coolant through the spindles to the drill points.
- CNC control for positioning, feed rates, spindle RPM’s, and spindle selection, for fully automatic repeating drill cycles.
- Automatic speed and feed variation during drilling cycles for maximum efficiency, as in drilling clad materials.
- Dull drill detection by monitoring thrust on each drill.
- Elimination of hand layout or templates.
- Maximum thickness of single plate or stacked plates to 150mm.
- Adjustable center drill spindles for various in-line hole pitch spacings.
- Coordinate positioning by moving work table on smaller machines or moving gantry bridge over stationary work table on larger machines.
To find out more about our contract drilling services, please call us at 866-596-5112 or contact Vince Petrucci or Vivek Patel at Bendel.